This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Ausgang (Gerald Sieber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
You might have watched it already in full length, but my condensed version of Round 1 of German Nats 2021 from Kaiserfest is live now.

So far this is the video which caused the most workload, except the first one of course. Especially when you forget to adapt all your animations to the 60fps before rendering... Editing almost static Lackey footage is also much less challenging. I tried to avoid as many cuts as possible: Let me know if your eyes could bear even more.

During the mission phase's voice over you will notice a significant change of sound quality; this is due to the fact, that my original voice recording was so put off from the video footage that I had to re-record it, and since I am not a professional sound designer (and have no studio at home), it was impossible for me to recreate a similar sound atmosphere.
KazonPADD wrote:I enjoyed that! Nice!
jtkirk86 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:59 am Just discovered your videos this last week they are excellent. Thank you for making the content!
Thanks!

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
the production value is stellar! you could be a professional narrator.

i hope you get your hands on the worlds matches

By Ausgang (Gerald Sieber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:32 pm the production value is stellar! you could be a professional narrator.

Thanks for the flowers!

I'm not sure, if there are any plans to record matches at worlds.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ausgang wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am
Ensign Q wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:32 pm the production value is stellar! you could be a professional narrator.

Thanks for the flowers!

I'm not sure, if there are any plans to record matches at worlds.
I doubt it.

After the 2015 scandal I think recording Worlds matches is not something that's viewed as a good idea.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:14 am i read this as a problem of cheating, not streaming
Well sure, but it was only caught because there was video of the final to be reviewed in the first place. There hasn't been any video at any World Championship since then (at least to my knowledge).

... Actually I take that back. The 2017 finals were streamed live at the time. Not sure if anyone recorded them or not, but I remember watching them live online.

@OKCoyote , @Jono , @rycar60 , @T-Ricks ... any of y'all know if the 2017 finals are archived anywhere?
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:38 am
Ensign Q wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:14 am i read this as a problem of cheating, not streaming
Well sure, but it was only caught because there was video of the final to be reviewed in the first place. There hasn't been any video at any World Championship since then (at least to my knowledge).

... Actually I take that back. The 2017 finals were streamed live at the time. Not sure if anyone recorded them or not, but I remember watching them live online.

@OKCoyote , @Jono , @rycar60 , @T-Ricks ... any of y'all know if the 2017 finals are archived anywhere?
Yes. 2017 Worlds coverage is still up on the TrekCC YouTube channel.

Recording has always been about "Did someone think of it," "does someone want to do it," and "do we have the means." I bought a cheap tripod that year and recorded/streamed games myself.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I’m planning to stream matches live. My husband has this little guy from work and says I can borrow it.
76F9B5BF-F3BD-4027-9A95-2EB22DEECD52.jpeg
76F9B5BF-F3BD-4027-9A95-2EB22DEECD52.jpeg (82.58 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:19 pm I’m planning to stream matches live. My husband has this little guy from work and says I can borrow it.

76F9B5BF-F3BD-4027-9A95-2EB22DEECD52.jpeg
I can hook you up with access to the TrekCC Twitch channel if you don't have it. (Videos streamed on Twitch can be saved and downloaded within two weeks, so they can be added to YouTube afterward.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]