This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:32 am Stone Knives and Bearskins downloaded from Temporal Conduit is probably the best way to deal with Transport Inhibitor on a planet.
Yes. Although I feel nuking the planet or -- even better -- making the system's primary go nova might be more fun (and is more in keeping with the ethics of Trek!), this solution might be the easiest and most reliable way. :thumbsup:

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Always nuke the whales. Gotta Nuke something.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:04 pm
geraldkw wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:32 am Stone Knives and Bearskins downloaded from Temporal Conduit is probably the best way to deal with Transport Inhibitor on a planet.
Yes. Although I feel nuking the planet or -- even better -- making the system's primary go nova might be more fun (and is more in keeping with the ethics of Trek!), this solution might be the easiest and most reliable way. :thumbsup:
This can work too: Biosphere Toxin. Slow but painful.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:58 pmWhich ruptor overload? Dis ruptor overload! Dis one right 'ere.
:cheersR:

My favorite janky countermeasure for Transport Inhibitor is to download Vulcan Lander with Call for Reinforcements, then download Tallera aboard with Defend Homeworld for staffing. Vulcan Lander is unusual in that it lets you land/take-off multiple times per turn, so you can make a quick escape.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]