This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Group Therapy

Do I have all this correct?

If I play a card granting multiple card draws, like Kivas, I can download three [Fed] Civilians to hand (because GT doesn't say "once per turn").

Since they go to hand, and not into play, I can still download a person into play (using a card like ASP) on my same turn, and not violate the OTF one DL per turn limit.

After I DL them to hand, I can play one of them for free to Promenade Shops if I'm using Here by Invitation, since the Jack Park are all DS9 related.

In the above example of playing Kivas, I could download two [Fed] Civilian to hand, and use my third card draw to download one genetically enhanced person to Karen Loews. (Specifically, am I allowed to mix and match which of the two GT download options I'm using while resolving the 3 Kivas card draws?)

Does where GT is seeded matter for reporting? It gives locations to seed it, but it doesn't say anything about needing to report anyone to where GT is seeded. I.E. can I seed GT on Office of the President at Earth but report the [Fed] Civilian i downloaded to my hand to DS9? Obviously the Karen Loews DL goes to wherever she is since the card says so.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Takket wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:57 am Group Therapy

Do I have all this correct?

If I play a card granting multiple card draws, like Kivas, I can download three [Fed] Civilians to hand (because GT doesn't say "once per turn").

Since they go to hand, and not into play, I can still download a person into play (using a card like ASP) on my same turn, and not violate the OTF one DL per turn limit.

After I DL them to hand, I can play one of them for free to Promenade Shops if I'm using Here by Invitation, since the Jack Park are all DS9 related.

In the above example of playing Kivas, I could download two [Fed] Civilian to hand, and use my third card draw to download one genetically enhanced person to Karen Loews. (Specifically, am I allowed to mix and match which of the two GT download options I'm using while resolving the 3 Kivas card draws?)

Does where GT is seeded matter for reporting? It gives locations to seed it, but it doesn't say anything about needing to report anyone to where GT is seeded. I.E. can I seed GT on Office of the President at Earth but report the [Fed] Civilian i downloaded to my hand to DS9? Obviously the Karen Loews DL goes to wherever she is since the card says so.
I believe this is all correct, as far as I know.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]