This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 122 posts

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 pm people's stated reasons WHY they were dropping, and maybe that helps illustrate my point.
Ensign Q resigns because he got warned twice after flaming over other players like you do here. He didn´t want to face the consequences of being banned so he went away.

I didn´t have fun playing with you while you where flaming at me. I will have fun next time i play you, because i am responsable for my fun, not yours.

I had mutural fun with others in the tournament and graded them changes of play, because they where respectfull to me too. But i will stop being respectfull to people who are not towards me. I consider that fair, and its more fun to me then being respecfull to disrespectull people :)
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Austin, have you actually asked the balance team to look at a ban/errata to Oof if you consider lack of counterplays such an issue to gameplay? If so, what was their conclusion?
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Worth noting there's a difference between Q-Bypass or Memory Wipe, where you're forcing an opponent into stocking cards because it's "counter or die", vs Treaties and Devil, where you are playing cards to get an advantage and choosing not to protect that advantage.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mr.Sloan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:02 pm
Armus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 pm people's stated reasons WHY they were dropping, and maybe that helps illustrate my point.
Ensign Q resigns because he got warned twice after flaming over other players like you do here. He didn´t want to face the consequences of being banned so he went away.

I didn´t have fun playing with you while you where flaming at me. I will have fun next time i play you, because i am responsable for my fun, not yours.

I had mutural fun with others in the tournament and graded them changes of play, because they where respectfull to me too. But i will stop being respectfull to people who are not towards me. I consider that fair, and its more fun to me then being respecfull to disrespectull people :)
I hope you and MVB Have fun in your shark tank match.

If you thought me grumping about your card choices and cheering random luck was "disrespectful" then you obviously don't know me very well. When I decide to be disrespectful, you'll know it.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:21 pm
I hope you and MVB Have fun

When I decide to be disrespectful, you'll know it.
Yeah i always had fun playing MVB and looking forward to sunday.

I decide when i consider something disrespectfull and i do for a lot of your actions. Guess i dislike myselve for being far too nice to you until now.
I hate people like you. People stearing up problems. I await you being what you call "disrepsectfull". You attacked the trekcc. You claim you want a good culture but only call others actions "dick moves". I consider you someone who only cares for himselve poisening an environment. i am full of rage and waiting to have a chance to give you something of your actions back until you quit the tournament environment so that you can continue wine about other being "dicks" to you. You nick tells itselve: "armus skin of evil" guess why i call my selve Luther Sloan. I will deal with problems, because the ends justify the means.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mr.Sloan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm
Armus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:21 pm
I hope you and MVB Have fun

When I decide to be disrespectful, you'll know it.
Yeah i always had fun playing MVB and looking forward to sunday.

I decide when i consider something disrespectfull and i do for a lot of your actions. Guess i dislike myselve for being far too nice to you until now.
I hate people like you. People stearing up problems. I await you being what you call "disrepsectfull". You attacked the trekcc. You claim you want a good culture but only call others actions "dick moves". I consider you someone who only cares for himselve poisening an environment. i am full of rage and waiting to have a chance to give you something of your actions back until you quit the tournament environment so that you can continue wine about other being "dicks" to you. You nick tells itselve: "armus skin of evil" guess why i call my selve Luther Sloan. I will deal with problems, because the ends justify the means.
Did you just declare nerd war on me? That's fun. Been awhile since we've had one of those on the 1e side.

You take my criticism of your actions and choices as an attack on your character, then turn around and directly attack my character based on.... my forum handle?

LOL!!

And if you think you can "get me to quit" you REALLY don't know me.

Next time we play I'll be the perfect gentleman. I won't say a damn thing. I won't need to.

You sure this is how you want things to go?

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:42 pm
And if you think you can "get me to quit" you REALLY don't know me.
I cannot make you do anything. Interesting that you do not quit. You only talk about it to blame others. You are Armus.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote:Been awhile since we've had one of those on the 1e side.
Was my recent feud with Q not enough to please you???

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next time we play I'll be the perfect gentleman. I won't say a damn thing. I won't need to.
Suddently no longer threating with out "discrepectfull side that i know you do it" Not quitting? So we can subsite this thread when it comes to you. Everyone plays with the devil against you now and you stay a perfect gentelment instead of ranting here? So next time when you whine that i shell not play my devils like in the last game, i can simply play them? works for me ;) Case closed?
and even if you whine like armus in the video that you need attention because deep down like all ranters you believe you do not deserve it. guess mods will close it for obious reason too. i need to work on me anyway.
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Guys, can you take the personal stuff to PM please?
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:53 pm Guys, can you take the personal stuff to PM please?
Or at least save it for the PPV at Trekkiemania? :shifty:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mr.Sloan wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:51 pm
Suddently no longer threating with out "discrepectfull side that i know you do it" Not quitting? So we can subsite this thread when it comes to you. Everyone plays with the devil against you now and you stay a perfect gentelment instead of ranting here? So next time when you whine that i shell not play my devils like in the last game, i can simply play them? works for me ;) Case closed?
and even if you whine like armus in the video that you need attention because deep down like all ranters you believe you do not deserve it. guess mods will close it for obious reason too. i need to work on me anyway.
I won't need to rant because my next online deck won't have such an obvious vulnerability. I meant it when I said I was done with Staging Ground.

It's been so long since I've really sharked out for a tournament that people think I've forgotten how. Maybe they're right.... maybe not.

Guess we'll find out.

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]