This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
This past summer, one of the things that kept my slender grip on sanity was Sequester. A social strategy game, you vote people out, but every round has a different rule. You might have to vote people out whose name beings in the first half of the alphabet. You might get immunity next round if a specific person is voted out.

This could get testy, but if we vote out cards instead of players, it could be a fun activity. Let me proudly introduce Trekquester. Sixteen of your favorite cards from all three games going head to head. Each round, one card is voted off but most of the rounds have some sort of twist. Think First Editions March Madness but with some fun stuff thrown in to mix things up.

Voting is not ready to begin, not until we get a ‘cast’ at any rate. I have enough slots for seven cards from First Edition. Let me know which ones we should use. Cards must have been released in 2020. Also, while they are neat, we will not include promos.

Voting is expected to begin in June with a vote about every other day. More details will follow, but we hope you revote and have some fun. Also, voting will get you a chance to receive some borderless promos!

But before we can vote, we need a cast. Let me know below which should make the cut.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation