This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
This expansion was released in April 2021. One of the spoiler/teasers was an Odo alternate image card (286VP) which has yet to be seen on the website. Any idea when we will get to see this card?
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I believe the plan is it will go live on the website in the VP section and the promenade at the same time.

Which should be soon…
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have assembled this card, put it in packages, and those kits are currently in the temporary Warehouse. Some folks who played in the Dogs of War online release event will be receiving a copy of it in the mail quite soon. :shifty:

I have no intel on when @JeBuS will be making these kits available at large, though.

This is also true of the Heroes and Demons release promo.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:35 pm I have assembled this card, put it in packages, and those kits are currently in the temporary Warehouse. Some folks who played in the Dogs of War online release event will be receiving a copy of it in the mail quite soon. :shifty:

I have no intel on when @JeBuS will be making these kits available at large, though.

This is also true of the Heroes and Demons release promo.
These are available in the Promenade now!

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I notice that on the database page for 286+ VP Odo (Federation, Bajoran, Cardassian affiliations version), the card image indicates its card number as 286* VP and not 286+ VP. Is this an error?

The Dogs of War versions are 31 V, 31* V, and 31+ V.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The card image for the Fed/Baj/Car version does seem to have the error. It should be the +. The physical promo card is correct, though.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Slayer07 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:19 pm I'd just like to say that I think the alternate image promo is actually better than the main image. Just my view.
That kinda was the idea! The VP is usually the more desirable image.

We also tried to be consistent with Antaak. The Antaak VP is healthy Antaak, before the ridges get smoothed away. The main set version is post-ridge-removal, ie the diseased version. The same principle applies to Odo. The VP is healthy, the main set one is diseased.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:44 am
Slayer07 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:19 pm I'd just like to say that I think the alternate image promo is actually better than the main image. Just my view.
That kinda was the idea! The VP is usually the more desirable image.

We also tried to be consistent with Antaak. The Antaak VP is healthy Antaak, before the ridges get smoothed away. The main set version is post-ridge-removal, ie the diseased version. The same principle applies to Odo. The VP is healthy, the main set one is diseased.
Normally though I see the promos and they look cool but to me they don't seem any better than the main set card. This is really the first time I kind of wish I could get my hands on the VP.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Bit of a thread Necro, however, Why is Odo VP printable but not legal?

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]