This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks,

It's Friday again, and that means I've got another question for you. Today, I wanted to talk about our Design Team, and give you the opportunity to give us some feedback. But first, some background information:

The Design Team is a group of volunteers that work on various projects that involving making new cards for First Edition. You can see a roster of everyone who's ever worked on a Design Team. Right now, the team is about ten (10) people working on about seven (7) different projects, all in various states of completion.

From this group, we build expansion project teams. These are usually teams of 2-4 people that work together to outline, build, test, and develop the expansions that eventually become public. Our model is very collaborative, where all of the members of a project team work on all of the cards. I might pitch an idea, but Paddy and Dan will riff on it and it will end up a better card for it.

My question to all of you today is: are the designers doing a good job? Obviously, there are going to be cards that fall flat or mistakes from time to time, but overall, are you happy with the new cards? What needs of yours are the designers meeting? How about not meeting? What else would you like to see?

Thanks for taking the time to read, and if you are so inclined, please share your thoughts with us. Have a great weekend!

-crp

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yes. I've been playing on-and-off since 1994, and overall TCC has made great strides in keeping the game viable, filling out the MANY obvious thematic holes Decipher left undone, and making efforts to bring new players.

While there are still challenges (i.e. balancing legacy game mechanics vs. complexity), i appreciate everything TCC has done!
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Just had the opportunity to look through some of my recent virtual cards.

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed all of the TOS virtual cards of the last year or two. So to the simple question of "Are the designers doing a good job", my simple answer is a resounding "Yes."

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have enjoyed each block, and each set, and each theme. I want to make decks around the cards coming out, I want to play these themes and find sneaky underhanded ways to make things work that people who worry about silly things like winning can't do.

Yes!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation