This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By ORFF
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello friends,
I have a friend who loves TNG so I am introducing him to 1E premiere (at his request after seeing my cards). 1st we are unboxing a bunch of beta together, then we'll be making decks and playing. The plan is to start at premiere (1E) and if he likes that, to advance through the actual printed sets. I am planning on filming my games with an overhead camera and posting them on my youtube channel (I have SWCCG and Star Wars Destiny gameplay videos up already). This is kind of just an FYI into the ether...

Anyway, I'm excited to get into the game again! I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions on anything at all.

-ORFF

PS where do y'all recommend buying singles of STCCG 1E? Thanks again!

By Jesseon (Jesse Warburton)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Can't say I know a good place for buying singles, but I'm interested in seeing this video series progressing through sets.

Also Lehi is pretty much right over the mountain from me. Hope it goes well!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Awesome idea! Good luck!

For the first few sets they are cheap enough still I do not think you will need to worry about singles. Plus, since we are all virtual now you can always print what you need.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ORFF wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:27 pm Yes, @Armus , that's where I got all the sealed Beta from! I'm a fan and am wondering if there are others or if he pretty much owns the STCCG market...
Aside from C1G, I'm not sure there's a commercial source for Trek singles.

I know there's still a fair amount of stuff on ebay (at prices of varying levels of reasonableness) and I've heard tell that there's a marketplace on Facebook, but since I'm not on Facebook, I can't really speak to it in detail.

There's also the trading forum here at Trek CC, and among others I have my First Edition trade list, and included in that post is also links to my legacy 1e trade list and 2e Trade List. Please don't hesitate to message me if I can be of any assistance building out your collection! #shamelessplug

Good luck! :cheersL:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
A lot of players use Hill's Wholesale Gaming, but that will cost you a ton on shipping (I hear it's easier if buying in bulk) and mainly deals in boxes.

I've actually had pretty good luck with eBay and Amazon, though I'd trust them more with boxes than singles.

Welcome to the forum!

By ORFF
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Does anyone know a good digital way to track a collection? A spiffy spreadsheet someone made? An app? Somewhere on this site?
Thanks.

Edit: or even a good print one I can download
Last edited by ORFF on Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That ship cannot use its transporters, but I think[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

One last check before I enter the event for the 28[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

I thought this was the intended functionality, and[…]

updated with VPs and Errata