This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
stressedoutatumc wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:51 am Ok, this scenario came up yesterday.

Mirror T’Pol became the matching commander of the Future Enterprise being driven by an M-5 computer.

What attack restrictions should be followed? Fed or Starfleet?
It's still a [Fed] ship (or at least you haven't given any indication that it isn't in your fact pattern), so [Fed] attack restrictions still apply.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:54 am I think both apply, so even if you get past the Future's [Fed] restrictions, you still can't automatically fight a [SF] opponent.

-crp
True, though if you have Emblem of the Empire in play, that issue solves itself.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Groups always have ALL their attack restrictions. So a ship always has its affiliation attack restrictions (I guess that's the bobs/M5's programming) and a single off-color personnel aboard adds all hers as well.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:00 pm Groups always have ALL their attack restrictions. So a ship always has its affiliation attack restrictions (I guess that's the bobs/M5's programming) and a single off-color personnel aboard adds all hers as well.
Correct. For maximum shenanigans, you'd want Terran Flagship: Predator on the FE along with the aforementioned Emblem card.

I'd *love* to see somebody pull that one off.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:00 pm Groups always have ALL their attack restrictions. So a ship always has its affiliation attack restrictions (I guess that's the bobs/M5's programming) and a single off-color personnel aboard adds all hers as well.
Even when Tpol is not “in control” of the ship at all? Essentially, she is a passenger on a drone.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Yep. You put one copy of Naomi Wildman on a Klingon ship fully staffed by 47 Klingons and boom, the Klingons must obey Federation attack restrictions.

For that matter, put your own non-intruder Naomi Wildman on Raptor One and boom, it has Fed restrictions, too, even if your Rommies are really steering it from the Drone room.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]