This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Pardon me if this is not the sub-forum to post this request - if it is not plaese direct me to the appropriate sub-forum.

JadziaDax8 was kind enough to help me out a little bit with her busy schedule, and she suggested i request a further learning games here.

I am free most of the day tomorrow, thanks.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Jiraiya1969 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:09 am Pardon me if this is not the sub-forum to post this request - if it is not plaese direct me to the appropriate sub-forum.

JadziaDax8 was kind enough to help me out a little bit with her busy schedule, and she suggested i request a further learning games here.

I am free most of the day tomorrow, thanks.
Welcome! I am usually free most of the day as well though lunch time is better as I work from home. Lunch for me is 1pm EST. Feel free to reply here or a PM.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Jiraiya1969 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:41 am Ok. Not sure how to start a game on lackey, but I'll contact you at 1. Warning - I'm a complete noob and know just enough to be dangerous. :D
These are the most dangerous players sometimes, because they don't know enough about Strategy to avoid Obviously Insane Strategies That No One Would Ever Try And Therefore I Don't Need To Defend Against Them Oh Wait Oh Crap Oh No. :D

Enjoy your game!

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Once again I'm reminded of my shortlived LotR CCG Online career where I was winning by having a great big convoy heading to Site 9 when the current meta was screaming at us to have small Fellowships.
Temporal Benefactor questions

1 - in a tournament, can I have a stack of diffe[…]

First: One of the new villains Last: Burnham (doin[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]