This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Wesley Crusher Sorry, too soon? Just kidding.

So in light of the recent discussions on it, I would say the entire [Art] mechanic. "So to earn one I only have to solve the mission I was already going to solve, and then I get a over the top bonus at the cost of 1 seed card?" Artifacts had the potential to be STCCG's Moxen, but that never quite happened thankfully.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:18 pm Wesley Crusher Sorry, too soon? Just kidding.

So in light of the recent discussions on it, I would say the entire [Art] mechanic. "So to earn one I only have to solve the mission I was already going to solve, and then I get a over the top bonus at the cost of 1 seed card?" Artifacts had the potential to be STCCG's Moxen, but that never quite happened thankfully.
More like Time Walk, but sure.

And trust me I used that A LOT back in the day.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:07 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:18 pm Wesley Crusher Sorry, too soon? Just kidding.

closest thing to time walk is probably Distortion of Space/Time Continuum though

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:07 pm

I meant Moxen, as in, must include cards; sure you may have preferred to have a Ruby and only had a Pearl, but you'd still play it in every deck. Artifacts on the whole could have ended up the same way; you wanted a Horga'hn but you'd still play a Betazoid Gift Box.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Ensign Q wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:52 am what moxen do is accelerate the game. more like ams or asp
b box seems underplayed
In a world where you can download cards pretty much at will, and where most decks seem to be ready to stomp through all their missions in one go, waiting to get cards until you're already solving missions (and then they only go to hand, making you use actual card plays like some archaic card-playing fuddy-duddy!) is just not that good.

(Which is an indictment against the massive proliferation of easy downloads, not against BGB.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation