This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
I know that by now there is, thankfully, some 1E content out there on youtube, some of it quite excellent (SnackTrek!), and while I wouldn't presume to be able to create something of the same quality, maybe I can add my own little bit to the material available without stepping on anyone's toes.

For the moment, on my channel (jkkaiser) you'll find two regular weekly shows, as well as some extra material.

[Dual] Tuesday is Dilemma Day (5-15 minutes, every Tuesday), which looks at and analyzes interesting dilemma combos seen in tournament games.

[HA] Thursday Night Deckbuilding
(~30-60 minutes, previously streamed live on Twitch every Thursday 22:00 CEST, but now has been relegated to going directly to youTube.) Presents decks I've recently played in tournaments, updates to decks I've played years ago, but mostly simply deck ideas that I would love to try if only there was more opportunity to do so.

• The Beyond Traditional playlist includes brief segments introducing concept/cards/mechanics/strategies from the virtual expansions; primarily aimed at those who are familiar with the Decipher card pool, but haven't yet tested the waters of the complete card pool. Will only be updated infrequently.

•The [Pun] Tournament Footage playlist is the place where you will find games recorded at in-person tournaments. At the moment, you'll find a few games from German Nationals (including the round 4 decider between world champs Peter and Steve) and a Sealed side event from the same weekend.

I'll try to keep doing the two shows as regularly as possible. Any feedback, comments, subscriptions are highly appreciated.
Last edited by Kaiser on Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 am, edited 10 times in total.

By jtkirk86
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Very much enjoying your content! Keep it up.

I think the Tuesday dilemma show is an excellent idea, caught the first episode last week. I think there might be a problem with your link in this post though, takes me to a youtube error page. :-)

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
New Thursday Night Deckbuilding episode is up: [OS] [Fed] Original Series Federation
jtkirk86 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Very much enjoying your content! Keep it up.

I think the Tuesday dilemma show is an excellent idea, caught the first episode last week. I think there might be a problem with your link in this post though, takes me to a youtube error page. :-)
Thanks for the feedback! ; link should be corrected.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
We're up to 10 episodes each of Tuesday Is Dilemma Day and Thursday Night Deckbuilding. Latest episode: Artifact Hunting.

I'll probably have to take next week off, at least for the deckbuilding, but should be back in November. Thanks for the occasional words of encouragement.
Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect

New episode of Tuesday is Dilemma Day is up. Wouldn't normally bump the topic for this, but in addition to the already spoiled Q: A Dazzling Flash, it also reveals another new card from The Trial Never Ended that for the moment isn't available anywhere else.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to spoil this one, and thanks for watching/subscribing/commenting.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Just a heads-up that until further notice Thursday Night Deckbuilding will no longer stream live on Twitch, for the simple reason that for the coming weeks I won't be able to stick to a fixed schedule and will have to film the episodes whenever I can find the time.

You will still find new episodes on my youtube channel once they're ready, that is, when the how-to-play script is written and youtube is done processing everything, usually some time Thursday night or Friday morning.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation