This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

How should future cards from Yesterday's Enterprise be named?

Stick with Decipher precedent, so we'll have Jean-Luc Picard - Alternate.
32%
Keep Tasha Yar - Alternate, but give new cards more traditional names, i.e. Battleship Enterprise.
3%
Errata Tasha Yar - Alternate to match the new naming style, whatever it ends up being.
58%
Other (explain in a reply to this thread.)
6%

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Alternate... you know... Alternate timeline... like Alternate Universe... I'm starting to think her card inspired the entire Alternate Universe expansion. I think this was the only Episode of TNG where we spent almost the entire episode in a single 'Alternate Universe' aka alternate timeline. So Tasha Yar - Alternate is special. I also just realized why they made her. When they decided to add the USS Enterprise-C, and you could still staff her with two personnel, they wanted to give the choice of having Garrett and Castillo or Castillo and Yar staffing the ship. Now, since one character can't use two staffing icons anymore, you'd have to use all three characters, which they did try to do on the show until Garret died. But I think the original idea was that these three personnel and the ship were a boutique set within the main expansion.

Putting all of that aside, it would be fun to have the 'Alternate' family. Why errata an existing card printed by the original creators when you don't have to. Pay a little homage to the original spirit of the idea and just take it a step further. I mean, it could be worse... [Bar] ?
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]