This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
The various display modes in 1E search results can help:

All dilemmas, brief display

All dilemmas, form display

All dilemmas, forum display

If you do the form display, filtered by dilemma type, you can run the search three times (for Space, Planet, Planet/Space) and copy-paste them into a list. Done in about ten clicks.

EDIT: But eberlems beat me to the punch here, didn't he? :) Oh well, still nice for people to know about the different display modes of the Card Search Engine.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
boromirofborg wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:41 pm Thank you both! That's perfect. One follow up question. I must be blind, but where on the search is the ability to select that output?
Nowhere that I can see. I noticed it at some point in a URL that was posted and assumed it was a site feature that had been announced years before I showed up. The only way I can ever get to it is by clicking the Direct Link button in search results and then manually typing in "&displaytype=forum".

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
BCSWowbagger wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:08 pm
boromirofborg wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:41 pm Thank you both! That's perfect. One follow up question. I must be blind, but where on the search is the ability to select that output?
Nowhere that I can see. I noticed it at some point in a URL that was posted and assumed it was a site feature that had been announced years before I showed up. The only way I can ever get to it is by clicking the Direct Link button in search results and then manually typing in "&displaytype=forum".
As Barry Kripke would say..." Good to know."
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]