This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Rulebook 6.3.3.1: Ambiguities - Multi-Affiliation Cards, last paragraph:
If a multi-affiliation card is reported using an affiliation-specific benefit, it must report in that affiliation mode, while following all applicable restrictions. For example, Dar can use Dominion War Efforts only if reported in [Dom] mode to a [Dom] ship or facility. If you download him in [Hir] mode to a [Hir] ship or facility, you must discard Assign Support Personnel.
https://www.trekcc.org/op/1e_rulebook/# ... ATIONCARDS

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
stressedoutatumc wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 pm Can I use Dominion War Efforts to download someone like Dar, but report him as Hirogen? It seems like I should be able to do that, but I'm usually wrong, haha.

Thanks!
I don't think so. In order for him to be eligible to be downloaded he has to be [Dom] or [Car] . Normally you decide a DA's affiliation at reporting, but I think using this download option determines it for you. Of course, you are free to swap after reporting, but if you using it as a trick to get the report to your [Hir] ship, I think it wouldn't be worth the effort, but then again all 4 of the [Dom] / [Hir] and [Car] / [Hir] [Holo] are Support Personnel.
As usual James is super fast, and the rules even mention this specifically, lol.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation