This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hoss-Drone wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:55 pm Why no planet flash!? I thought you guys were good designers who understood card cycles.... :P
Oh, we meet your criteria. We made a cycle. We just decided to split it up. ;)

-crp
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:06 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:55 pm Why no planet flash!? I thought you guys were good designers who understood card cycles.... :P
Oh, we meet your criteria. We made a cycle. We just decided to split it up. ;)

-crp
A few of the best cards in TTNE got cut and pushed to Project Mando. This made me sad, but also excited for Mando!

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I don't think we have seen card 5 or card 9. Any guesses on what they might be?

Based on the position, I would say 5 is probably a new [Q] Dilemma, possibly Artifact? And 9 would have to be a [Q] card too, Interrupt or Mission? So probably a Dilemma and an Interrupt.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Armus wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:52 pm
KazonPADD wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:38 pm A [Q] Time Location?
How would that work within current time location rules?
Either it has to cheat the "matching location" rules somehow, or it also downloads a location.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:43 am I don't think we have seen card 5 or card 9. Any guesses on what they might be?
youre right. we missing 2 cards. i though the errata AI cards are part of the set.
well then another 2 errata are pending as well.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Ensign Q wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:10 pm
winterflames wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:43 am I don't think we have seen card 5 or card 9. Any guesses on what they might be?
youre right. we missing 2 cards. i though the errata AI cards are part of the set.
well then another 2 errata are pending as well.
Monday is going to be a big day.

There are 9 new cards in The Trial Never Ended. You'll see all but one of them before Monday's release.

There are 17 Q-related errata coming out in tandem with TTNE. That seems like a big number, but a lot of them are very small clean up errata, like changing "Q-Flash" to "Q."

There are some non-Q related things happening too, but all the Q related stuff is above.

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
stressedoutatumc wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:33 am Why would they errata mortal q like that? It makes the whole set kinda too high risk to play.
Pretty sure the functionality hasn't changed, it's just the wording that's improved.

Risk isn't any higher than it already was. At least with respect to Mortal Q showing up and shutting your noise down.
Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]