This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
yeah steamrunner class and peregrine class, or ships in general. not overpowered, different from the current ones so that sometimes the old are used and sometimes the new ones. Not nessecarly on x-mas, but later.

Also single cards that help current weak affiliations like Ferengi, yeah.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
More Nexus based cards like do you smell that do interesting things. Dilemmas and Interrupts, or things that key off your personnel being in the Nexus. A "Cross dimensional advisor" type card for Guinan and Picard or whatever.

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:42 pm More Nexus based cards like do you smell that do interesting things. Dilemmas and Interrupts, or things that key off your personnel being in the Nexus. A "Cross dimensional advisor" type card for Guinan and Picard or whatever.
Weren´t there a x-mas tree in the nexus in generation? and presents and children .... how about adding those for x-mas... :P

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ShipNerd wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:37 pmWeren´t there a x-mas tree in the nexus in generation? and presents and children
Yes.
ShipNerd wrote:how about adding those for x-mas... :P
The children? :mrgreen:
5, 4, 2 [SD] Youth x3.
Just kidding. I'd love a christmas tree card, though. Or an image of that decorative ball that Picard sees through/inside.
Mongo wrote:An Insurrection or Nemesis is version of “Data”. There are many TNG versions and 2 first contact.
I always like more Data. But do give him [SD] SCIENCE (or classification -- but that's a stretch?), this time. No 1e Data has Science, although he is the de facto chief scientist aboard the E'prise-D in the show. (Yup, I have campaigned for this B-4. 8) )

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Dear 1E Santa,

I would like to get a way to solve my most favorite mission ever, Reunion, with ONLY Klingon personnel and in so doing acquire the Genesis Device; have it given to me, you might say.

I understand this is a big ask, so I'm willing to bring an Espionage card to the party, and obviously seed Process Ore:Mining before GIVE ME GENESIS, and I'm prepared to reflection therapy to teach one of my guys Miracle Worker; but can you help me with the rest of the mission requirements 1E Santa?

Probably too much to ask for that very specific fantasy.

Oh, also, while we're here - maybe you could put in a word with the Errata team to make it 'ANY Spock' so that this would then work, k thanks!

Though I think my favorite gift would be at least a couple more universal [CF] klingon that also reported to the great hall to go along with Lompoc (and Kor'choth) :)

ps - Also, give me back Once More Unto the Breach! Sad it didn't make the set.
To a lesser extent Blind Spot, too.

pps - Also, more cool ships like Lakota & Malinche (and an objective or something that slightly boosts Excelsiors and gives you a reason to actually use them, since they aren't hardly ever, but were ubiquitous across TNG/DS9

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
princedetenebres wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:11 am I would like to get a way to solve my most favorite mission ever, Reunion, with ONLY Klingon personnel and in so doing acquire the Genesis Device; have it given to me, you might say.
It is already possible but not easy; and in fact you can score Reunion for 40 with a single [Kli] personnel.

Play Spock (via TMW if need be), run him into Frame of Mind at another mission that you solve to earn The Book, naming [Kli] and Cantankerousness. Reflection Therapy does the rest.

(If you are really lucky, in inattentive opponent on autopilot might do half the work for you if they instinctively name Cantankerousness and Barbering on Frame of Mind.)

By Tosk
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
After today's preview included the first ever Caitan, I would love to get Lt. M'Ress from the animated series as an actual card.

I mean any animated series cards for 1E would rock, but everybody remembers M'Ress more than anything else from that show.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]