This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Image to show:

first print
9%
backside
9%
"image missing"
82%
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
So, my plan is to add 1E Premiere WB 94 & WB 95 & SB, BoG Foils, Tribble reprints, SDII 2000, Warp Pack WB, and Tournament foils.

But I don't have the images of those yet.

What images do you prefer as replacement?

If you do have a way and time to scan, you can upload them in here

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Great idea. Voted "image missing". But I would think, even better, an image of the card backside, with a simple green TCC-font text: "impage pending" or "no image yet" or some such. ('Missing' sounds like it's a failure. And not having superfluous images (yet), IMO, is not a failure.) :twocents:

:thumbsup: :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:09 pm I was thinking of something like this: "card image missing".

On the 2E side I collected a bunch of images, but those had to be cropped, resized..., so direct upload might not be the best solution.
Your image looks great, already! :thumbsup: If we want to make it even less usable as a printable backside (in light of protecting from commercial printing), and add a bit of the website's theme at the same time, we could shift the colour from blue to green? (I could do it if there's interest.)

If someone ever needs it: for private purposes I am a great fan of FastStone Image Viewer, which can do all sorts of (semi?-automated) modifications on non-layered images. In my experience it is easy, awesome, portable, and very extensive.

(If someone knows of a better program, please tell/PM me.)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Honestly...? No. Too much contrasting colour, there. It might start to work with more blending and/or subtle use of glow, but... that's really piling on the details, and possibly too early.

I might fix us up with an example of my own, and I have strong ideas out esthetics; but really anything you'll do will be fine for me, and will improve things. :thumbsup: It'll be a great step for collectors.

I'll hate having to modify all my physical-deck lists with the actual SB images, though... :lol:

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:40 am just dont add them
but they already are added, just not yet visible.
I suspect he was telling Suden not to differentiate between Silver Border and Black or White Border when putting in decklists.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:40 am just dont add them
but they already are added, just not yet visible.
okay, but i dont see a reason to add imageless cards to my deck if there is an alternative.
worst case lackey messes up the version (as usual) and then we have to play with back sides.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]