This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Being sick and tired of playing the same affiliation all-and-all-over again? You want a deckbuilding challenge? You want to face a different affiliation each round? So here comes the solution. The good old German RAC, random affiliation constructed. I will host such an event online if there is sufficient demand. Gottimperator me, the TD, will assign you an affiliation by random out of a certain pool. Nobody will know the affiliation you are playing and you will face a different affiliation for certain each round. I will host this online. The pool is up to you. First of all: Is there any interest in such an event and what are your suggestions? I am all-Lobes :) .

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:46 pm Being sick and tired of playing the same affiliation all-and-all-over again? You want a deckbuilding challenge? You want to face a different affiliation each round? So here comes the solution. The good old German RAC, random affiliation constructed. I will host such an event online if there is sufficient demand. Gottimperator me, the TD, will assign you an affiliation by random out of a certain pool. Nobody will know the affiliation you are playing and you will face a different affiliation for certain each round. I will host this online. The pool is up to you. First of all: Is there any interest in such an event and what are your suggestions? I am all-Lobes :) .
I don't hate this idea, but can we push it back a bit? I'm already booked for January and February tournaments.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Of course we can! I am just checking if there is interest in general. And I am open to all suggestions due to the format. If it should be rated, unrated, which affiliations to be in the pool and all concerns. I do not expect to run this before February.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation