This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
It took me a while to consider this request. Cause we had productive playtestsessions. We also talked private stuff. And I was willing to endure all those silly constant moves of my gameplay. "Yeah you are cheating there for sure." "This cannot be." Blablabla. I endured his many of unspoken attitudes. Questioning every Glossary Entry. Even trying to tell friends that he is not that bad. But there it does not end: He constantly insulted the community and the CC-Leadership as incompetent, ugly and the Community as poisoned. So let him leave. He called the typical STCCG-player as untidy, fat and ugly. He called Charlie an asshole cause he had to drop and rearrange pairings. He does not understand, why so many people despise him here. He is a plain open narcisst and does not get when he gets a taste of his own medcine. On the contrary. There may be EnsignQ fans around. But I have been around here since the beginning, I became very ill and EnsignQ wished me to drink myself to death. I am a player since 1995, I have been with with the CC since the beginning, I try to be always fair and I think I am not that bad to play. In short: EnsignQ thinks all the Board Members are idiots, he insults them regularly personally and he wished a long time community-member death to a tricky disease. Ban him. And if not: I will register permantly to his tournaments and where he participates. I will get rid of him. I know how to deal with open narcissts and sociopaths. The difference between Christian Hoffmann [probably sic!] und Corbett is, that the dear Christian is smarter, but by no means less toxic. I will accept a warning for this post. But all I stated were facts.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
What's with this new trend of 1e players calling for the @Global moderators to ban somebody they don't like?

I don't think that's how the system works.

:?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Do not like??? This is going beyond that. Read his deeds thorrowly. When I spoil here all the things he said abot members of the community here, even you would be baffled. Want proof? I get it to you. But do not mishap this with Corbett-thingies. He wished me death, Corbett ridiculed Hines who died. This is a line that has not to be crossed. No matter how much your sympathy lies for those elements.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I want Hobs opinion on this matter. I respect you as player and person. But you are not neutral. I will open a petition soon. You have no idea how many backbones of this community have been either insulted, ridiculed or bein just simply pulled back and annoyed of that cockroach. [warning is ok, I just use his vocabulary].

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'm not neutral in a beef between you and Ensign Q?

Gonna have to do the math for me on that one. I don't have a particular beef with either one of you, so I don't really see a need to take sides.

But from a pure process perspective, I don't see how the mods are in any position to issue a ban. Even if Ensign Q did and said all of the things you're claiming, he didn't do and say them on the forums, which is the area where the mods exercise their authority (and to be fair, when he did say inappropriate stuff on the forums, the mods did act).

But you're right, this isn't my thing and I've been retired from the Mod game for almost 3 years. So this will be my last word on the subject - I'll happily defer to @nobthehobbit &co.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
I am locking this topic for the time being while the Moderators decide what to do with it.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]