This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
EnsignQ apologized. Of course, it was sarcastic, not honest but it is sufficient for me. Have fun, playing EnsignQ. I will not prosecute this matter any further. No need to deal with this on higher grounds.

Edit: I tend to believe him, he apologized. We both have a tendency to overreact. This time it was me. Matter settled.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i feel honestly sorry for all the bad things ive said towards the cc here. i wouldnt come back to the game if everything was doom and gloom.

meanwhile im really not here to fight seb or anybody else, unless on the playtable.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
I'm glad to see that this issue has apparently been resolved, but to be clear, calling for another user to be banned will not only generally be ineffectual, it may result in the person calling for the ban being warned themselves for being a jerk. The Moderation Team will not issue warnings and bans simply upon a user's request, and especially not in relation to behaviour that did not occur on the public forums.

Topic locked.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Topic wurde wieder schneller glockt, als ich antworten konnte. Ich leide an einer sehr tückischen, bisweilen tötlichen Krankheit, über die EnsignQ sich lustig macht bzw mir wünscht, dran zu krepieren. Die Community beleidigt er andauernd. Seine Entschuldigungen sind nicht ernst gemeint und nur dem Umstand geschuldet, dass er Schiss hat, rausgeschmissen zu werden.

Aber mir ist das Wurst, ich habe keine Kraft mehr, Energie zu verschwenden. Wenn das unglückliche Los es ergibt, spiele ich gg den, wenn nicht, umso besser.

Edit: Die Community wird aus dem Vorfall ihre Schlüsse ziehen und ich befürchte für dich, Christian, sie werden nicht positiv ausfallen....

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
@Caretaker's Guest Yes, I've locked this topic. Do not pursue this matter on the public forums further.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]