This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
I see Jem'Hadar Shrouding is on the ban list, and we know canonically they power that ability through White... :shifty:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Rachmaninoff wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:21 pm :twocents: Remove the [Ref] from White Deprivation, errata key [Dom] engines like Jem'Hadar Birthing Chamber or Ultimatum to force a download of it or to require it to be in play, and errata White Deprivation to only affect your Jemmies.
:thumbsup: This was a good idea when @Hoss-Drone had it, and it's a good idea today.

(I'm sure he wasn't the first, either. It's a very solid idea, so it's unsurprising that multiple people keep suggesting it.)
AllenGould wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:39 pm I see Jem'Hadar Shrouding is on the ban list, and we know canonically they power that ability through White... :shifty:
(Quietly tags @SirDan )

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Rachmaninoff wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:22 pm
AllenGould wrote:shouldn't Feds have to be counting down "Coffee" cards? ;)
I actually don't think this is a terrible idea if implemented as a "voluntary cost." Think of a [Inc] There's Coffee in that Nebula engine with cool benefits for [1E-DQ] [Fed], but you have to keep Janeway caffeinated or else havoc ensues.
I was thinking more about Jadzia....She has blood in her Caffeine stream.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:18 pm
Rachmaninoff wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:22 pm
AllenGould wrote:shouldn't Feds have to be counting down "Coffee" cards? ;)
I actually don't think this is a terrible idea if implemented as a "voluntary cost." Think of a [Inc] There's Coffee in that Nebula engine with cool benefits for [1E-DQ] [Fed], but you have to keep Janeway caffeinated or else havoc ensues.
I was thinking more about Jadzia....She has blood in her Caffeine stream.
It’s true. I tap a vein and plug in the IV every morning.
A492D56E-6E76-45BF-ACAE-15704EE98C73.jpeg
A492D56E-6E76-45BF-ACAE-15704EE98C73.jpeg (81.02 KiB) Viewed 448 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That totally should be the alt-alt Art for this:

Which is the exact card and image my brain went to when Jadzia got brought into this conversation to begin with.

:D

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I wanted to clarify what I believe may have been a misinterpretation of a comment I made earlier in this thread.

I was referring to a specific attitude, and obliquely referring to the personal hypocrisy being conveyed by the suggestion of such an attitude. That attitude is even worse when the people being run roughshod over aren't even a minority.

My comments weren't about "The CC" in general, nor do I claim to represent any faction. In fact, though I'm generally a man of strong feelings, when it comes to Ref cards, I really don't have many feelings at all, one way or the other.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hier geht es ein bisschen um das Prinzip. Hier scheint das Spiel in eine Ecke gedrückt werden zu wollen, die mir und vielen anderen konservativen Spielern, die Verrücktheiten und Interaktion und die Kunst Kombinationen zu finden, daran so lieben, überhaupt nicht schmeckt.

Discovery fand ich die ersten Staffeln mit Mirror und Computerprogramm sehr spannend und unterhaltsam. Und Stamets und Colbert finde ich super. Aber mit Trill-Mädchen und Grinsekatze haben sie es ,typisch neue PC, mal wieder völlig übertrieben im Grünen Sendungsbewusstsein und schaden der Sache und der LGBTQ-Community mehr als sie helfen. Die beiden rausschneiden und grumpy Reno mehr Szenen geben :) .

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]