This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:23 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:06 pm I will say that (as someone with the power to check) Ensign Q and Discovery Rox No More post from very different networks with very different IP addresses.

EDIT: Also, as long as I'm clearing the air of sockpuppetry accusations against EnsignQ, I may as well add: VulcanHello is definitely not EnsignQ. VulcanHello probably is a sockpuppet (I won't say whose), but EnsignQ ain't the operator.

As far as I can see, EnsignQ is (like David Pumpkins) his own thing.
Given his personality profile, I wouldn't put it past him to vpn IP spoof.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
stressedoutatumc wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:33 pm Whatever you say, Ensign Q.
Oh wait, I forgot the other part of the pattern....when more than one person points out you're wrong, just claim they're all the same person, as some weird attempt to delegitimize them!

Because, like many in my own country, you've found it's easier to just concoct a conspiracy theory than it is to confront the possibility that you might be wrong about something.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:22 am He may or he may not be Ensign Q - but it is strange that DISCO Rox No More only writes here, when Ensign Q disappeared.
And it is strange that DISCO Rox No More writes like a old time Tournament Veteran but do not have a single tournament in his record.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:23 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:06 pm I will say that (as someone with the power to check) Ensign Q and Discovery Rox No More post from very different networks with very different IP addresses.

EDIT: Also, as long as I'm clearing the air of sockpuppetry accusations against EnsignQ, I may as well add: VulcanHello is definitely not EnsignQ. VulcanHello probably is a sockpuppet (I won't say whose), but EnsignQ ain't the operator.

As far as I can see, EnsignQ is (like David Pumpkins) his own thing.
Pshaw. Get out of here with that science crap! Don't you know you're not allowed to use your brain when you're thinking?

Next thing you know, you'll be pointing out that the fact that Ensign Q and I exchanged PMs as evidence that we're not the same guy!

(Oh, who am I kidding. If they were the type to listen to logic and reason, they would've done so from the start, instead of lumping everyone who disagrees with them, or points out when they're wrong, into the same bogeyman "Ensign Q" monster. Hell, they'd probably just say that I exchanged PMs with myself just to try and fool them).

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
DISCO Rox No More wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:38 pm
stressedoutatumc wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:33 pm Whatever you say, Ensign Q.
Oh wait, I forgot the other part of the pattern....when more than one person points out you're wrong, just claim they're all the same person, as some weird attempt to delegitimize them!

Because, like many in my own country, you've found it's easier to just concoct a conspiracy theory than it is to confront the possibility that you might be wrong about something.
What can I say. When you’re right you’re right, Ensign Q.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]