This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi All!

So two questions I think:

1) For dilemmas such as Underestimating the Founders,, Alice, No Mention of Crime, Impressive Trophies, etc., how do these work in terms of needing to be at the same location? Do I need to be or can they relocate?

2) What is the best way to harvest as many points as possible out of captives, if one were building a captive-based deck (Cadassians)?

Thanks!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
@sexecutioner could you please go to the white courtesy phone? You have a call waiting.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:58 pm Hi All!

1) For dilemmas such as Underestimating the Founders, Alice, No Mention of Crime, Impressive Trophies, etc., how do these work in terms of needing to be at the same location? Do I need to be or can they relocate?

2) What is the best way to harvest as many points as possible out of captives, if one were building a captive-based deck (Cadassians)?

Thanks!
1) The dilemmas stay as a "trap" until you can get there. Per glossary
Upon capture, captives are immediately relocated to one of your crews or Away Teams at that location, if possible (to the specific crew or Away Team making the capture, if any, such as when using Ilon Tandro or Captured).
Otherwise, the capturing card remains in play and serves as a temporary "trap" to hold the captives on your side of that location until your personnel can arrive to take them into custody. (If there is a planet at that location, the trap is on the planet.)
Your ship with transporters (in space) or your Away Team (on a planet) can subsequently take custody of the captives if present with the trap, then discard the trap card.
Later, I can point to specific cards.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 am
nyyankees72 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:58 pm Hi All!

1) For dilemmas such as Underestimating the Founders, Alice, No Mention of Crime, Impressive Trophies, etc., how do these work in terms of needing to be at the same location? Do I need to be or can they relocate?

Thanks!
1) The dilemmas stay as a "trap" until you can get there. Per glossary
Upon capture, captives are immediately relocated to one of your crews or Away Teams at that location, if possible (to the specific crew or Away Team making the capture, if any, such as when using Ilon Tandro or Captured).
Otherwise, the capturing card remains in play and serves as a temporary "trap" to hold the captives on your side of that location until your personnel can arrive to take them into custody. (If there is a planet at that location, the trap is on the planet.)
Your ship with transporters (in space) or your Away Team (on a planet) can subsequently take custody of the captives if present with the trap, then discard the trap card.
Later, I can point to specific cards.
Thanks! Looking forward to it.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation