This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, everyone,

Been away from the game for several months (work has been crazy) and I finally have some free time coming where I am introducing 1E to a friend. We played a game with starter decks on Lackey a couple of weeks ago and I have built him a simple Bajoran deck with Alliance for Global Unity with Bajoran Raider drops and New Arrivals for card draws.

I am wanting to show my friend how cool 1E is and that the possibilities are endless for what you can do in this game. So, I am thinking about building a [OS] [MQ] deck and have James Tiberius Kirk go whale hunting in 1986 at the Cetacean Institute.

Question 1: Is there a way to get work around the restriction on Orbital Bombardment and get it attached to the I.S.S. Enterprise?

Question 2: If I can get Where No Man Has Gone Before down on the table is this card a way for me to quadrant hop from the MQ to the AQ?

I am not planning on this deck winning, but like I said, I just want to show my friend what weird and fun stuff you can do in a game.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
1) You could play Memory Wipe on the I.S.S. Enterprise making it [NA] instead of [Fed].

2) No, it doesn't help you move from one spaceline to another; it just provides you with a bonus when you do move.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation