This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
=)

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
JasonRed3 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:49 pm I wish they had continued to make larger DS9-sized sets down the line... TWT starters were just 'get new players' products, really... and Voyager was a mess. Other than that, they never really recaptured that DS9 magic. :(
So true.
But I guess that the problems with both designing something like that required a lot of testing/math/Product and game design knowledge on so many levels all whilst struggling with the finances due to the persistent money funnelling that was going on.
TwT starters were unfortunately never really made for beginners as they were too complex for the current state of potential CCG players. And Voyager really tried to make a simpler game and succeeded with it, unfortunately, marketing made decisions to cripple the game as well as players were unsure what the game really was supposed to play like. This is mostly because D never really embraced the different game modes that you could play.

By Kander77 (Lee Sneathen)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
not getting enough ships to battle with. battle in sealed is way stronger than people think.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]