This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
DavidofBorg wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:51 amI think I figured if I was expected to not use this purposefully over-produced doorway card so much the explanation would be mentioned in more than one place.
On the bright side, now that you know about how the card's been split, all those surplus copies of Q-Flash can become backing cards for all the new Q-Flash-related goodies.
First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  
So let's say you're running a sealed event and you want to make sure everyone has the latest Q-Flash, so you give everyone access to the new one for their side deck... what would you do with any additional ones that are pulled from boosters... play them as printed, or...?
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
JasonRed3 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:50 pm So let's say you're running a sealed event and you want to make sure everyone has the latest Q-Flash, so you give everyone access to the new one for their side deck... what would you do with any additional ones that are pulled from boosters... play them as printed, or...?
Allow players to trade them in for the newer Flash stuff?
First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  
JeBuS wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:03 pm
JasonRed3 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:50 pm So let's say you're running a sealed event and you want to make sure everyone has the latest Q-Flash, so you give everyone access to the new one for their side deck... what would you do with any additional ones that are pulled from boosters... play them as printed, or...?
Allow players to trade them in for the newer Flash stuff?
Good thing I'm making up a bunch of the new stuff ;)

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Depending on the pack mix you could also just go with "play as printed".
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation