This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Happy Friday everyone and welcome to your latest Friday Question!

We have a new set releasing from today, The Motion Pictures Remastered, so today's question is an obvious one: What are you most looking forward to about The Motion Pictures Remastered?

Today's cards have already teased an updated Ceti Eel, so maybe you're itching to let Khan loose again? Maybe you are excited to see another card returning from the ban list, What Does God Need With A Starship? Maybe it's just the easier access to [CF] cards? Or maybe you want to free up your original cards and cash in them to earn yourself some Gold Pressed Latinum? Or maybe you're most eager to see how Khan's Augments and Sybok's [SKR] icon get developed further in Paradise Lost?

Let us know!

By Smiley (Cristoffer Wiker)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I really like what you have done here. As we are clinging to the old this is something that should have been done ages ago. When we let go of the past and follow the future with rotation things like these will be in the past (or at least more seldom and infrequent as only a couple of old cards will need to be remastered each time they are brought back to the current meta with an expansion).

This does not undo any of the good work done by anyone involved! Jörn is awesome at finding the exact frame needed to make the card. And updating the game text to meet current rules is something that should be done continously on all cards really, but this is a good start.

Great work everyone!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation