This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

Haven't played in a while so I am unsure about the correct timing for playing Masaka Transformation on myself.
I have Tribunal of Q on table. Q the Referee and Obelisk of Masaka in my Q's Tent: Civil War.
I know pulling Masaka Transformation with Obelisk is executing orders so this will happen after my first play phase. But this could mean I can only exchange five cards if I played a card and a free play.

But could i do the following: At end of my turn I draw my end of turn draw. I get a second draw with New Arrivals. I convert this draw with Tribunal to fetch Obelisk of Masaka to download Masaka Transformation targeting myself, thus swapping six cards.
Is this correct?

Is there a more efficient way to do this?

Thanks for any help.
:cheersL:

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If the downloaded card has a hidden agenda icon, you may not activate it as part of the download (unless it is a valid response, or was downloaded by a special download icon).
Basically the glossary is saying when you download a card that is a hidden agenda, it goes face down on the table. You have to activate it later when you are allowed to take an action, and you aren't allowed to take that particular action (activating a hidden agenda, unless it is a valid response to something) during your end of turn actions.

you can activate it during your opponent's turn but since the masaka DL is "once each turn" you can olny do it during your turn, and it is executing an order.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

aah ok.

So in the above scenario in order to Masaka myself during my first turn's exec phase I need to create a card draw for Tribunal to start the download chain.

If I don't have a card draw during my first turn's exec phase, I would need to have seeded either Q the Referee or Obilisk of Masaka to be able to Masaka myself, correct?

Thanks
:thumbsup:

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I believe the card draw can come prior to the execute orders phase well, for instance if you seeded Process Ore: Mining at a planet location that already has one personnel with geology present on turn 1.
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help! But how does Temporal Mi[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]