This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, is there any way to score points that are not bonus points besides from solving a mission?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
:borg: :borg:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
:o

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks, guys, for the answers! I will be more specific: I am stuck on 95 points with my missions and I need 5 points that are not bonus points. And it should not involve choosing an opponent to grant me those points.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:47 am Thanks, guys, for the answers! I will be more specific: I am stuck on 95 points with my missions and I need 5 points that are not bonus points. And it should not involve choosing an opponent to grant me those points.
To my knowledge, aside from points scored from solving missions and completing [BO] [Obj] , all points are bonus points. The only way to get around this would be, as suggested above, to use cards that effectively let you override any rule, of which I believe there are two: the aforementioned Protection Racket, as well as You Will In Time. (If your opponent ever attempts with only one personnel at a mission where they'll hit a Flash, you can ensure that they hit You Will In Time by using Miss Q.)

Aside from that I don't believe there's any other way to score non-bonus points. I know you were asking for a way to do it without your opponent letting you do it, but I think the answer in that case is "there's no way to do it".
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
If you increase mission points (Genesis, Hero of the Empire, etc) I believe they count as mission points not bonus points…

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi Paddy, Genesis is already in my calculation and I do not have space in my deck for Hero... :(

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
"there's no way to do it".
Thanks for your reply! Yes, I am afraid so, too. I was searching and searching and did not find anything. I thought that maybe I overlooked something.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Launch the Pheonix? Kishara?

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:50 am If you increase mission points (Genesis, Hero of the Empire, etc) I believe they count as mission points not bonus points…
Yes, forgot about that. Reginald Barclay is another one that comes to mind aside from those already mentioned.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Everything regarding Fed is not an option in the deck I am planning. I guess I will stick to good old Hunt for DNA-Program... :)
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Why not Shakaree?

Michael :)

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Takket wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:44 pm Madam Pulaski but that's a real long shot
I just realized there's two ways to read her ability.

I always thought it was Unique Missions seeded by [both players == either player]", not "Unique missions that both players seeded a copy of"

Similar to how I always read "personnel are placed beneath the facility when reported" to mean placed 1 bard below, not "lift up the facility, slide personnel underneath"
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation