This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Hello and welcome to your Friday Question!

But there’s NO QUESTION this week. Instead, I’m laying down A CHALLENGE!!!

So Friday is my Birthday, but next week my good friend Niall Matthew (sexecutioner) has a big birthday: he hits the big 4-0!

Now, in my time as 1E Creative Manager I’ve managed to slip a reference or two onto the CC’s new 1E cards, such as General Lompoc’s name being the school where our late friend Dave Hines worked.

And there’s a new reference coming up in Paradise Lost - Maggie dropped a spoiler on this in a recent Board Meeting where she quoted that a new Scotty personnel is “an old Aberdeen pub crawler”. While Scotty did describe himself this way once, I mainly wanted to call it out in reference to my good friend, Aberdeen native, hardcore drinker, 1E legend, and Paradise Lost co-designer Niall Matthew. Love you Niall, and Happy Birthday in advance!

So, the challenge.

Design a card which subtly references another member of our STCCG community, while staying in the known Star Trek Universe.

Maybe it’s an unknown background character named after a Community member. Or maybe named after their loved ones. Or the lore references the name of their favourite football team.

Best ones will be added to our creative arsenal and may end up on a real card one day!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Six of Nine -

Identification: Procreation Reaming Drone
Task: Find pleasure in eliminating defects in the hive
Biological Distinctiveness: Scottish

[SCC] [SD] Biology [SD] Each turn, may select one person you assimilated to be this drone's romantic partner. Discard that personnel at the end of the turn.

:: identification changed to fit alphabetization norms::
Last edited by pfti on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
If anyone’s interested in telling the story of the fine looking chap in my avatar pic, drop me a PM!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
For the name a Klingon post that resulted in Mok'Rand for Marc Okrand, creator of the Klingon Language, I had submitted K'ote for my friend and fellow Klingon player Kevin Cote.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]