This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
In honor of the life and legacy of Nichelle Nichols, the OG Lt. Uhura, we'd like to share something with you. Fair warning: this is a spoiler for an upcoming set.

Personnel FED Commander Uhura.jpg
Personnel FED Commander Uhura.jpg (580.69 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Obviously, this card was designed and developed long before Ms. Nichols' passing. But she was delightful in Star Trek V, and a natural choice for expanding the native tools available to a Sybok deck. You can find her newest card in Paradise Lost, which will begin spoilers one week from today.

As a child, Star Trek awakened a life-long love of space, scifi, and science. It's brought me so much joy and introduced me to so many wonderful people. Though I was ignorant of the historic cultural impact of her casting, it's clear that Nichelle Nichols has had an indelible mark on generations of actors and fans.

May she rest in peace.

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I’d always felt that the TMP version of Uhura didn’t do much justice to a 30+ year space veteran like Nichelle. As a Communications officer, skills like Anthropology would have been a logical fit, but was missing from both the TWT and TMP versions. This card felt like an opportunity to recognise the skills she logically should have always had.

Love you Nichelle! Rest in peace.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]