This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My second born is playing with a KCA deck based around regency one and likes to casually blow up all my ships to get enough time to earn his points. My first thought was to activate a bunch of [Self] dilemmas and the nexus and let him deal with it, but his ships have the range to avoid them.

My next plan is a Kazon fleet deck. Just drop a portal next time he stops in to causally blow me away and see how he likes a swarm.

But maybe there's a better way?

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:45 am My second born is playing with a KCA deck based around regency one and likes to casually blow up all my ships to get enough time to earn his points. My first thought was to activate a bunch of [Self] dilemmas and the nexus and let him deal with it, but his ships have the range to avoid them.

My next plan is a Kazon fleet deck. Just drop a portal next time he stops in to causally blow me away and see how he likes a swarm.

But maybe there's a better way?
Cloaked Maneuvers, Asteroid Sanctuary, Landed Ships, Ablative Armor, delta quadrant based deck, playing Borg

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I would say just play TNG Borg and tent for ablative armor. That will shut the strategy down good while also not do it in a vengeful kinda way :)
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Delta turtle + Homestead + Hirogen Hunt.

He spends a ton of work just getting to you, then your Venatic Hunters eat him for breakfast anyway.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation