This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, everyone, I am building a Star Trek: Generations themed movie deck to play against a friend of mine in Lackey in a few weeks. With Redirect Energy Ribbon, it says "When you solve, download or relocate The Nexus (even from on table) to any of your planet missions and you may convert Veridian III to a space mission."

Can I include The Nexus in my Q's Tent and download it from there? I searched through the online rulebook and I wasn't able to find an answer, but I also might not have been looking in the right places.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
What a fun idea!

From the Rulebook:

DOWNLOADING (6.5.3)
Some cards allow you to download a card. When you download a target card, it does not need to be played from your hand. You may search through your hand, your draw deck, and any open side decks for the target.

In short, yes you can download The Nexus from your Q's Tent.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Personally, I see no reason why this shouldn't work.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
That's awesome! I like Generations a lot more than most other people seem to. Can you post your decklist when complete?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:29 am That's awesome! I like Generations a lot more than most other people seem to. Can you post your decklist when complete?
Sure. It won't be anything tournament worthy. Just a fun kitchen table style game my friend and I will be playing.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation