This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi, cards like Redirect Energy Ribbon and We'll need a Starship add alternate requirements and "when you solve". Does the "when you solve" trigger when I solve the mission with mission's printed requirements? Guess not...

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Clarification: Alternative Mission Requirements (from Objectives) (7.2.5.0.2)

A mission attempt using alternate requirements provided by an objective is exactly like any other mission attempt. You do not need to have the requirements in the Away Team, and you score the point value of the underlying mission when you complete it. The mission cannot then be completed with its normal requirements. In order to gain any additional benefits from such an objective (such as Establish Trade Route's download of a Ferengi Trading Post and equipment upon completing the mission), you must complete the targeted mission using the objective's alternate requirements. If an objective allows a different affiliation to attempt a mission than the icons on the Mission card, only that affiliation may use the requirements provided by the objective.

You must declare before the mission attempt begins which card's set of requirements you are attempting under. You may not solve the mission using the other set(s) of requirements during this attempt.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]