This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By underdoug
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I find this card confusing. I don't get the sentence "at end of every turn, you must discard all other personnel you have in play." Does that mean any personnel that doesn't have khan in lore or does everyone get discarded? I know the ceti eel stop some personnel from getting discarded that don't have khan in lore, but I don't know what else stops some personnel from getting discarded. I just need some clarification about the card.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
In exchange for the free play, this card restricts you to using only people with "Khan" in lore OR those controlled with a Ceti Eel. So you could play a Lore and use him for the turn, but he'll be discarded at the end of the turn. Even if you get a personnel into play on your opponent's turn, they will be discarded at the end of the turn if they don't have an Eel or "Khan" in lore.

Basically, if you're using this card, you're limited to who you can play w/o an Eel on them.

-crp
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]