This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:41 pm I was able to binge the latest season of blacklist on Netflix..... It took 4 days because I slept 14 hours a day for 3 days straight like I was a teenager again.

I worked today and now I'm holed up not handing out candy bevause I'm exhausted, can't stop coughing. Now worried I'm moving towards pneumonia. So yay. All this to say, probably no video this week since I can't talk loud enough for the mic nor stop coughing long enough.
Take care of you, bro. The nerd stuff will be waiting for you when you get back.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Hey everyone,.

I'm looking to hopefully get some new vids up soon over the next several weeks. I got plans for the following :

- Nemesis set review
- Deck build
- Game with our rules master
- Game with Joe K

I'm on vacation next week so I hope to do 1 this week and then have the next done in 2 ish weeks. Stay tuned.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Looking for anybody who would like to play a recorded game for my channel. Nothing hyper competitive - just having fun playing 1e and having a good time. Pm me if you are interested. I've got some interesting " off season" decks to show/play on the channel and recorded games are more interesting.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]