This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
-Delphi Expanse Block featuring a new Xindii affiliation.
-Delta Quadrant Block (long over-due)
-An engine that gives First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis personnel the [EE] icon and some other cards that let them benefit from it. Make the USS Enterprise-E Great Again! :cheersL: :cheersR:
Last edited by enabrantain on Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:04 pm
Marquetry wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:37 pm What I want for Christmas won't be found here... but more Delta quadrant love would be a nice treat :) [1E-DQ] [Voy]
Just curious, but what kind of [1E-DQ] love do you want? If there was a full expansion devoted to [1E-DQ] [Kli] would that meet your desire? :) (not saying there is going to be an expansion like that, but there are a lot of [1E-DQ] factions so I would love to hear more about what you are looking for)

-James M
I think more Voyager in general is what we'd like to see: Uni-matrix Zero, other Liberated Borg, [1E-AU] [Kli] from barge of the dead , named [Fed] shuttles, Killing Game, Future's End, Pathfinder, False Prophet, 37's, End Game, Year of Hell... the list goes on.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]