This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2023
1E German National Second Runner-Up 2024
- Xindi expansion
- Andorian expansion
- Expansion that has all the cards mentioned on other cards, that are still missing so far.
Is there a list or a plan when or what will come out?

- a seed or [Ref] card that punishes opponents [1E-Int] in your turn.
- a rule that limits the use of one card in a deck. E.g. you can only have six copies of one card in a deck. (as in other ccg games I know)

- and peace of course :D

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 am - a rule that limits the use of one card in a deck. E.g. you can only have six copies of one card in a deck. (as in other ccg games I know)
We had this rule. It was in a format called Revised (the copy limit was 4, as I recall). The format never caught on and was eventually dropped by the CC some years ago.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 am
- Expansion that has all the cards mentioned on other cards, that are still missing so far.

1. I'm with you on this one big time.

2. Does Amanda Rodgers: Protector fit the bill of what you mean or do mean something really, really strong? Because if so then I disagree.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 am - a seed or [Ref] card that punishes opponents [1E-Int] in your turn.
Not sure I agree with this overall. If anything, I'd say there is already a *lack* of interaction on the opponent's turn.
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 am - a rule that limits the use of one card in a deck. E.g. you can only have six copies of one card in a deck. (as in other ccg games I know)
I'm broadly in favor of this, and it would help with your point above. I would probably argue in favor of new cards that might be pushed for potential power have a icon with a limit on it. That way you could have an interrupt that was limited to [2] copies, or an Incident that was limited to [1], etc.

It can also be errratted backwards. Would RBM be an issue if it was limited to [3] copies per deck? What if Scans were one per game, period? (And you had to draw into them.)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Austrian National Runner-Up 2023
1E German National Second Runner-Up 2024
Hoss-Drone wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:37 am
Rancour@gmx.de wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 am
2. Does Amanda Rodgers: Protector fit the bill of what you mean or do mean something really, really strong? Because if so then I disagree.
Amanda just delays the Interrupt. Maybe
- if your opponent plays an interrupt in your turn, he has to discard a card from hand or lose 5 points.
or
- if your opponent plays an interrupt in your turn, he has to discard it and may not play a copy of that card again for the rest of the game. Also discarding your card.
or
- if your opponent plays an interrupt in your turn, delay the effect until the end of your turn. Opponent may take interrupt back to hand, if there is no target then.

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:37 pm What I want for Christmas won't be found here... but more Delta quadrant love would be a nice treat :) [1E-DQ] [Voy]
Just curious, but what kind of [1E-DQ] love do you want? If there was a full expansion devoted to [1E-DQ] [Kli] would that meet your desire? :) (not saying there is going to be an expansion like that, but there are a lot of [1E-DQ] factions so I would love to hear more about what you are looking for)

-James M

By Klauser
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:04 pm
Marquetry wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:37 pm What I want for Christmas won't be found here... but more Delta quadrant love would be a nice treat :) [1E-DQ] [Voy]
Just curious, but what kind of [1E-DQ] love do you want? If there was a full expansion devoted to [1E-DQ] [Kli] would that meet your desire? :) (not saying there is going to be an expansion like that, but there are a lot of [1E-DQ] factions so I would love to hear more about what you are looking for)

-James M
Maybe this isn't where Marquetry intended to go with this, but I've noted that compared the the Alpha quadrant the other quadrants have a smaller number of missions availble.

For the [1E-GQ] and [MQ] Quadrants, it's not as much a problem since each only has one or two factions native to them. In the [1E-DQ] Quadrant (except for [Fed] / [Voy] decks) the mission selection options can be smaller for [Hir], [Kaz], [Vid], and [Kli] decks. I found that out recently when I tried to build some basic decks for each faction with no unique mission overlaps for. Thankfully, Bypass Warzone was very helpful!!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Look for my video next Friday Amber. I found a way to take some relatively new stuff and merge it with some recent voyager stuff and then mix in some forgotten stuff to make something kinda new.

Coach Kevin = Chef Kevin. (did not play with chef)
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Enabran wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:52 pm Give Goddess of Empathy a [Ref] and you get your Christmaspresent :wink:
Better (and more balanced): give it a countdown of 1 or 2 and an errata "may be played only once each game".

With this said, better option, leave the Goddess as she is (to give the possibility to be played multiple times as a card play), and make a new card, with [Ref] , the same effect, countdown, and only playable once each game....
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:21 pm
Enabran wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:52 pm Give Goddess of Empathy a [Ref] and you get your Christmaspresent :wink:
Better (and more balanced): give it a countdown of 1 or 2 and an errata "may be played only once each game".

With this said, better option, leave the Goddess as she is (to give the possibility to be played multiple times as a card play), and make a new card, with [Ref] , the same effect, countdown, and only playable once each game....
If it is going to be free, it shouldnot be a total lockdown of interupts. Maybe something like a containment field, where there is a BIG penalty if they do too many *more than one. Or ramping up penalties 1 equals cards, 2 may be removed to unstop an AT 3 us a turn. and doesnt count down. Your opponent can spend your interupts as they feel appropriate

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Orbin wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:04 pm

-James M
I'm easy - more characters, new missions :) [Fed] [Voy] [Hir] [Kaz] [Vid]
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation