This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
-Delphi Expanse Block featuring a new Xindii affiliation.
-Delta Quadrant Block (long over-due)
-An engine that gives First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis personnel the [EE] icon and some other cards that let them benefit from it. Make the USS Enterprise-E Great Again! :cheersL: :cheersR:
Last edited by enabrantain on Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:04 pm
Marquetry wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:37 pm What I want for Christmas won't be found here... but more Delta quadrant love would be a nice treat :) [1E-DQ] [Voy]
Just curious, but what kind of [1E-DQ] love do you want? If there was a full expansion devoted to [1E-DQ] [Kli] would that meet your desire? :) (not saying there is going to be an expansion like that, but there are a lot of [1E-DQ] factions so I would love to hear more about what you are looking for)

-James M
I think more Voyager in general is what we'd like to see: Uni-matrix Zero, other Liberated Borg, [1E-AU] [Kli] from barge of the dead , named [Fed] shuttles, Killing Game, Future's End, Pathfinder, False Prophet, 37's, End Game, Year of Hell... the list goes on.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]