This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I can't say I'm looking forward to more Nemesis cards in first edition, but even I have to admit they are over due. That being said, there's been confirmation that we will see cards from the other TNG movies in the next set as well.

What do you hope to see? For me, I'm hoping to see a few new ships. Norway Class, Saber Class, and Steamrunner Class from First Contact are still missing from the game. I wouldn't turn down a ❖ USS Sovereign either. Data's Scout ship and/or Picard's assault shuttle from Insurrection would be a welcome sight. The holoship and captain's yacht from the same movie would be a welcome sight as well.
Obviously I don't expect all these, but hopefully one or two of these show up.

What are you looking for?
Last edited by enabrantain on Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
A Norexan-Class ship :wink:

By StuartL
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
More Romulans/Remans would be cool. More options for Son'a too.
enabrantain wrote: That being said, there's been confirmation that we will see cards from the other TNG movies in the next set as well.
Can I ask where you saw this? Is there some kind of preview thread for upcoming sets that I have missed?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well, if it's a set based mainly on Nemesis, I would think it already centers around [Fed] and [1E-Rom] ships and characters from Nemesis.

I no longer remember where the original information source came from, but I remember reading on this site that the TNG movie set would focus on Nemesis, but they were also going to add things for the other TNG movies.

One of them was an alternative approach to First Contact, which I've assumed would involve versions of the incognito TNG crew as [NA] that can report to that time location. Think early away team: Picard, Data, Geordi, Riker, Troi, Crusher ,etc., before their cover was completely blown. But I have been wrong in the past, so don't get your hopes up (or waste your time launching an antithesis, lol).

Maybe the Son'a will provide a new Genetronic Replicator with errata
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation