This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Are you interested in playing in an online Return to Talos IV events in 2023?

YES!!!
71%
Yes, but only if there's prizes
No votes
0%
Yes, but only certain formats (please specify in comments)
6%
No, Thank You
24%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Greetings, all!

A few years ago, I ran a Return to Talos IV tournament series online. It generated some of the best turnout in awhile (The 20 people from the Sealed Deck finale I think has yet to be matched or surpassed since then) and kept SOMETHING rolling during the COVID lockdowns (not what I was aiming for going into 2020, but silver lining coincidence!).

To those who aren't familiar, the Return to Talos IV series brings back different card pools and formats from bygone eras. There's not much limiting what those card pools can be, but one of the interesting things from last time was using OTF rules for all Constructed events, even early era stuff. That's certainly something I'm willing to consider bringing back again if demand is there.

If there are certain events you would definitely want to play in (or definitely DO NOT want to play in), feel free to voice those here. Depending on overall interest, I may do a second poll to gauge interest in specific card pools/formats.

The poll will run through the end of the month, after which I'll assess whether or not the feedback received is sufficiently positive to move forward.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance for your engagement on this topic! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Thanks to everyone who participated in this poll!

Based on the overwhelmingly positive response, I'm going to proceed with step 2, assessing which types and formats of events people are most interested in.

Stay tuned! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation