This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

Which RTT4 Sealed Events Interest you?

OTSD
18%
EPP Warp Speed
12%
Voyager Warp Speed
14%
DS9 Sealed
16%
SDII Sealed
8%
Rainbow Sealed
24%
Other (Please Specify in Thread)
8%
None (Not interested in RTT4 Sealed Events)
2%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Based on the amount of positive response given in the first RTT4 Gauging Interest poll, I'm now moving to stage 2: Ascertaining Interest in specific formats/ events.

I'm looking at doing approximately 8-10 total events next year, split between sealed and constructed formats.

I've listed the "obvious" choices, but I'm open to running anything that enough people are willing to show up and play, so if you got any ideas, throw them out there!

This poll will run until NEXT Friday (12/16) and I'll use the results to inform my schedule.

This is your chance to have input on a really fun series of events... don't miss out!

Thank you for your consideration and responses... I'm looking forward to seeing what shakes out! :cheersL:
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
My "other": A sealed I've played once and organized twice (second time at Worlds 2019): Reflections Sealed

Everyone gets one display of 30 packs of Reflections and has to build a deck. Fixed cards from SDII or OTSD could be added. As far as I know both tournament have been a heck of a sealed :P

However - I have no idea if ANYONE has any idea of the ratios of non-foiled cards in those boosters (how many of which expansion, how many C-U-R-UR,...) so no idea if this could be played online...

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Clerasil ToB wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:04 pm My "other": A sealed I've played once and organized twice (second time at Worlds 2019): Reflections Sealed

Everyone gets one display of 30 packs of Reflections and has to build a deck. Fixed cards from SDII or OTSD could be added. As far as I know both tournament have been a heck of a sealed :P

However - I have no idea if ANYONE has any idea of the ratios of non-foiled cards in those boosters (how many of which expansion, how many C-U-R-UR,...) so no idea if this could be played online...

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
Hi Julius-

Thanks for the suggestion... I gotta say that sounds like an AMAZING sealed deck event.

Unfortunately, current Lackey capabilities do not support Reflections packs in 1e. I know a couple of years ago, @eberlems and I worked to create a 2e Reflections pack for the pack generator that is a fair (though not perfect) approximation of a Reflections 2.0 pack, but IIRC at the time we concluded that a 1e Reflections pack would be much harder to create because there was less framework around which sets' cards appeared in which pack slots.

It's probably possible to create a reflections pack approximation with some parameters that would "get it close" - maybe even close enough for a sealed event - but it wouldn't be as crazy or dynamic as the real world experience.

If this is something that people are interested in, let me know and I'll see what can be made to work.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]