This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi folks,

The Period of Review for 2023 is coming soon, and the official thread for questions has been opened.

If you aren't familiar with the Period of Review, it is an annual process in which each board member is interrogated about their previous year and plans for the next. This is followed by a vote to retain the board member. If the majority of the votes support removing that individual, they are dismissed and replaced.

I invite all of you to go to the thread linked above and ask any questions you might have of me, about me, the Department of First Edition, or 1E in general. I will answer them all before the voting period begins. If you have no questions, then I encourage you to read through those that are asked, and my answers.

It's been my privilege to lead this department for several years, and I very much hope to continue to serve you as the Director. Your feedback is very important to me, and I hope you'll share it.

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation