This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I hope I'm not just being dumb here, but it seems needlessly difficult to find ships with no staffing icons.

That is you can do a search for staffing requirements and exclude everything, but you still get a bunch of things like Vulcan Lander and Gomtuu, with funny requirements and anything that has an "OR" in the requirements.

As someone who knows the game pretty well, I thought to myself "I know a card that specifically calls for a ship with no staffing requirements: Hidden fighter, surely this links to a list of cards tagged with the attribute 'Ships with no staffing requirements'." Alas, no.

Here's a list generated by the search engine with all of the ships with funny requirements removed. Hopefully someone more skilled than I can give us a trait that allows a search to be done if you want to see, for example, all of the non-aligned ships with no staffing requirements, or all of the interceptor class ships with no staffing requirements (There is just one: the first ship on the list).

Bajoran Interceptor
Bajoran Raider
Bajoran Scout Vessel
Baraka
Cardassian Shuttle
Columbus
Delta Flyer
Runabout
Type 18 Shuttlepod
Type 9 Shuttlecraft
Type 9 Shuttlecraft
Type VI Shuttlecraft
U.S.S. Danube
U.S.S. Ganges
U.S.S. Mekong
U.S.S. Orinoco
U.S.S. Rio Grande
U.S.S. Yangtzee Kiang
Shuttle Galileo
Brunt's Shuttle
Ferengi Shuttle
Mirror Ferengi Shuttle
Quark's Treasure
Kazon Fighter
Kazon Shuttle
Cha'Joh (both of them)
Baxial
Flaxian Scout Vessel
Injector Assembly One
Son'a Shuttle
Yridian Shuttle
Zibalian Transport
Apnex
Pi
Raptor One
Romulan Shuttle
Science Vessel
Shuttlepod One
Shuttlepod Two
Vulcan Frigate

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Iron Prime wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:45 am Nice turn-around time, eberlems! Thanks!
Yes, Bravo!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Not_always_but_often wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:50 pm It looks like the IKC K'Ratak has been mistakenly tagged with the no staffing requirements trait, unless there was an errata on the ship that I missed.
It's an error in the text description - it's missing the [Stf], so the search will be catching it.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: