This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By WeAreBack
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm working on a deck where it would be very helpful to get Planet of Galactic Peace out early in the game, preferably on Turn 1. (Every treaty in the game gets to seed if you use Open Diplomatic relations, but not this card...)

As great as Hostage Crisis is for doing getting PoGP out early, I actually want to play PoGP on a mission in another quadrant where I have a facility to report personnel native to that quadrant. (I don't think I'm surprising anyone by revealing that it's not [1E-GQ] -- everyone native there is [Dom] or [NA] anyway.)

The only ways I can think of for making this happen are:
(1) Q's Tent
(2) Vic Fontaine
... That is the two cards that work for anything.

I kind of wish the Ttxt of PoGP was too long to fit on an event so it had been made an objective (it's imune to Kevin as is) so it were downloadable with Taking Charge.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could make this happen? Or am I right that this would be pretty hard to pull off consistently?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
not sure if it helps but if you download it in seed phase with Hostage Crisis you can mercy kill it... but you still need to get mercy kill in your hand... and figure out how to get it from your discard pile into your hand... Res-Q works but you need that in hand too and it burns your card play. all in all that's worse than hoping for a Q's Tent.

but maybe you can think of something i missed.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]