This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
stressedoutatumc wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:50 pm Quick question on The New Reman Flagship

Do I only get the freeplay if I report to Remus? The way I'm interpreting the wording is that they can, but I get the freeplay regardless of where they report. Which is which?

Thanks!
Yup. If you don't have a HQ, you can play the relevant personnel for free to Remus once each turn.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:09 pm
stressedoutatumc wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:50 pm Quick question on The New Reman Flagship

Do I only get the freeplay if I report to Remus? The way I'm interpreting the wording is that they can, but I get the freeplay regardless of where they report. Which is which?

Thanks!
Yup. If you don't have a HQ, you can play the relevant personnel for free to Remus once each turn.
Let me clarify:

Your Remans, Scimitar, any Shinzon, and [Equ] may play to Remus. Once each turn, if you do not have a headquarters or time location in play, one such personnel may do so for free.

In this case do so refers to 'play to Remus'; ergo, if the report is NOT to Remus, it's not free.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:30 pm
Armus wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:09 pm

Thanks!
Let me clarify:

Your Remans, Scimitar, any Shinzon, and [Equ] may play to Remus. Once each turn, if you do not have a headquarters or time location in play, one such personnel may do so for free.

In this case do so refers to 'play to Remus'; ergo, if the report is NOT to Remus, it's not free.
I suppose, then, this is true of Federation Flagship: Relaunched as well? Free play if and only if the report is to the E?

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That is correct

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]