This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
FYI, the Nemesis Release feat and a few new design achievements inspired by the set are on the way. While they are not yet visible in the system, when they do appear, they will be retroactive to the date that Nemesis is tournament legal (today!).

So that you have enough information to still try to earn them before they go up, I've posted the requirements for them below. Happy Nemesis weekend!

Nemesis Release (release feat)
Play in a Nemesis Release event.
Play in a sanctioned First Edition tournament between 17 February, 2023 and 9 April, 2023 with a deck that contains at least 8 cards from Nemesis.

Battle Stations Player: Federation (& Victor)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations TNG Movie Federation deck.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: All Hands, Battle Stations: Core Protection, and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class and contains a majority of Federation personnel and ships.

Battle Stations Player: Romulan (& Victor)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations TNG Movie Romulan deck.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: All Hands, Battle Stations: Core Protection, and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class and contains a majority of Romulan personnel and ships.

Battle Stations Player: Borg (& Victor)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations TNG Movie Borg deck.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: All Hands, Battle Stations: Core Protection, and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class and contains only Borg personnel and ships.

Battle Stations Player: Non-aligned (& Victor)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations TNG Movie Non-aligned deck.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: All Hands, Battle Stations: Core Protection, and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class and contains only Non-aligned personnel and ships.

Battle Stations: Quick Draw ("Play" only)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations draw engine only.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: Core Protection and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class but does not seed or play Battle Stations: All Hands.

Battle Stations: Reporting for Duty ("Play" only)
Play in a tournament with a Battle Stations play engine only.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds Battle Stations: All Hands and Battle Stations: Sovereign Class but does not seed or play Battle Stations: Core Protection.

In Darkness There is Strength (play) / Rallied Against Oppression (win)
Play in a tournament with a Nemesis-themed Shinzon's Remans deck.
Play in a sanctioned, constructed First Edition tournament with a deck that seeds The New Reman Flagship, Remus, and Earth and contains no headquarters, no time locations, In Darkness there is Strength, The Reman Mines, Shinzon, The Viceroy, Scimitar, Activate Thalaron Weapon, only [Rom] and [NA] personnel and ships, and a majority Reman personnel.

DS9 Romulan Player (& Victor)
Play in a tournament with an all DS9-icon Romulan 1E deck.
Play in a sanctioned First Edition, constructed, complete card pool tournament with a deck that seeds Remus, Reshape the Quadrant, only Romulan facilities, no time locations, no treaties, and contains Formidable Warriors and only personnel and ships with the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine property logo (and/or Remans).
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
I read some of these achievements and I just think you’re deliberately fucking with MVB now. Just playing as TNG Movie era Non-Aligned? Yikes!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:00 am I read some of these achievements and I just think you’re deliberately fucking with MVB now. Just playing as TNG Movie era Non-Aligned? Yikes!
You think that's bad, try Borg!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Armus wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:42 am
KazonPADD wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:00 am I read some of these achievements and I just think you’re deliberately fucking with MVB now. Just playing as TNG Movie era Non-Aligned? Yikes!
So it will be 1997 again? I thought you liked going back to old card pools? :P

This was basically the battle stations option that i've been able to remotely consider interesting enough to spend time on. You lose the unique borg (7 of 9 hurts) and the Tactical Cube ..... BUT you can keep they will be coming to have a solid ship immediately AND report with crew is not "for free" - so here we go Borg Scouts here we go *stomp stomp*. Plus you have the best queen still and if there ever was a time to have your They will be Coming get the Borg-erprise to [DL] the Queen as your choice de jour - this is it.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:59 am
Armus wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:42 am
So it will be 1997 again? I thought you liked going back to old card pools? :P

This was basically the battle stations option that i've been able to remotely consider interesting enough to spend time on. You lose the unique borg (7 of 9 hurts) and the Tactical Cube ..... BUT you can keep they will be coming to have a solid ship immediately AND report with crew is not "for free" - so here we go Borg Scouts here we go *stomp stomp*. Plus you have the best queen still and if there ever was a time to have your They will be Coming get the Borg-erprise to [DL] the Queen as your choice de jour - this is it.
Me piloting Borg in 1997/98 = disaster

Me piloting Borg in 1999 = single best deck I've ever built.

The former was scout drop. Didn't go well.

The latter was mega-cube with LOTS of downloads. It went well.

So maybe Battle Stations Borg aren't my play style, but in my defense I did push during development to leave the Battle Stations card (it started out as one card, before it ended up as three) open to Borg.

So if somebody cracks the code on making that whole thing work, I'd love to see it! I just wouldn't recommend putting any money on me being the one to do it. :P
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
It'll be interesting...

Michael

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
@SirRogue:

No achievement for Make A Difference Again?

Can we not split out the TNG Fed Player Achievement into Finest Crew and MADA decks like we did for Legit/Illegit Klingons and Chess Game/Underground Romulans?

By lotjx2
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I played in the sanctioned Nemesis tournament with the DS9 Romulan with all the Romulan cards. It did not end well. I am going with Fed battle stations even though I was told there is a death card to battle stations: Core.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]