This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hello,

I have not updated my Borg deck on line. I will be making every effort this evening. I am sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and sincerely apologize. Thank everyone for looking and trying to help me out. Have a good day.

Ricecakes92

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Bareil of Borg wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:47 am Hello,

I have not updated my Borg deck on line. I will be making every effort this evening. I am sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and sincerely apologize. Thank everyone for looking and trying to help me out. Have a good day.

Ricecakes92
No worries, man. I was just trying to help you out! :cheersL:

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
You can put out Redirected Effort - it has no effect in your deck.
Where is the second We Are the Borg?

I think Finally Ready to Swim is not the best card to fuel your Nanoprobe Resuscitation. Sure, you want to discard someone who you cannot play to your Enterprise, but as I read this card, you have to discard one card every time you play a non [22] card. Not only once evey turn. If you play 3 you have to discard 3. If you use Awaken in your opponent's turn, you have to discard one card...

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
But that's not efficient. The Shades of Grey Queen is only there to download 2 We are the Borg. Then she gets exchanged.
And by the way - this deck is not able to play Two of Nine easy.

A mission debriefing is also missing. It should be seeded. It is a must in such a slow deck.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]