This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I don't think you can use a once each turn action on multiple different copies of the same card. Same reason having 6 copies of 1 tribble just lets you spread your possible targets for stopping, not stop 6 different people.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
aabecame wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:55 pm cumulative
If a card is cumulative, multiple copies of the card can have the same effect on the same target(s) at the same time. Damage markers (Tactic cards) are cumulative, as are cards specifically marked "cumulative." All other cards are not cumulative
Yes, but would it be the same action if it’s not the same effect? I want to do draw and report, not report twice or draw twice.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm I don't think you can use a once each turn action on multiple different copies of the same card. Same reason having 6 copies of 1 tribble just lets you spread your possible targets for stopping, not stop 6 different people.
Right, but what if the choice is not the same. So, like on tribbles, there’s not a menu of options, ok WATB there is a choice of actions. It says once per turn I can do X or Y, with two copies I can’t do X and X or Y and Y…I’m wondering why I can’t do both with two copies in play.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Because the option is still only once each turn. No matter how many copies you have, you can only make the once each turn choice one time.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]